Monday, January 7, 2013

You Don't Always Snap What You Wa-ant

But sometiiiiimes...you dig what you see! In the viewer, afterwards. If you don't just delete it because it wasn't what you were hoping for.

What am I talking about? Well, you know photobombing -- have you ever had the window you were photographing through sort of foreground-photobomb you? My new fancy camera kept picking up the condensation on the various car windows I was looking through, in various States, and taking a pictures of that instead. I was mad at it until I saw the resulting photos -- and now I say, camera knows best. All praise and glory to the technology. And now, I submit to you the photos, and a thought: Just because it wasn't what you wanted...


Gentle reminder, these are my photos; ask before using.

Water, snow, an icy tree and gray skies; water in all its forms.

Did you catch the rainbow hidden in plain sight?

A grubby kind of beauty; I like the guard rail's imposition.

...Don't be too quick to reject the beautiful accidents life hands you!

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out pretty neat! That first one looks really cold and the second one has an awful lot of green, was it taken in Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well spotted, ma'am - yes, the first one's in Alaska, the other two are in Hawaii.

      Delete