Monday, December 17, 2012

Saw It Coming

The weather, our move, and my trip home for the holidays are all practicing synchronized impendingness. They're impending the heck out of me.

Seeing it all coming at me, it reminds me of basic wave-safety I learned as a tropical tyke -- when you see a BIG wave coming, don't run from it, run towards it. Try to get to it before it breaks, try to swim through the base of it under the curl. You don't want to be in the whitewater zone when it breaks. Let it pass harmlessly over you.

I kind of want to duck under this wave of worries, just passively let it wash over me. But, alas, no can.

The warm (-enough-to-snow) front manifested visually as a low cloud/ fog bank

Getting to goal weight, buying all the gifts for AK and HI, packing for travel, packing to move, shoveling our cars out enough to load them up, wrapping gifts, making cards, etc, etc, ETC. Commenting shall be, let us say, somewhat limited for a time. See you again when I'm in Hawaii, blogbuddies!

1 comment:

  1. At least you won't be shoveling snow in Hawaii! Be safe.

    ReplyDelete